So, I am currently waiting for Bowker to approve my account, so I can buy ISBN’s directly from them, rather than spending the extra money to go through my publisher. This hang-time is the cause of the current pause in productivity.

I can authorize the second editions for physical print without new ISBN’s, but I cannot get the new digital versions live until I have them, and I’d like to get this all done as close to the same time as I can. So… I wait…

In related news, the revisions are done. Once I get the new ISBN’s, I am confident that I can have second editions out to teh public in a matter of hours, plus whatever processing time is required on the other end (Apple will review copies before they go live, as will Amazon). There will ~not~ be new cover art for the first key on this edition. I thought about waiting for it, but my cover artist has other stuff to do, which keeps him in his home, so that needs to take priority at times. In the end. I’d rather get the newly formatted (and cheaper) versions of teh books out ASAP, then do a revision for the new cover art later.

All this having been said, I am hopeful that Bowker will get on teh ball, and I can order the ISBN’s this week. Here’s hoping, at any rate…

End of Line…